Full Time Stockroom Support - High Street Brand
About the Company…
Situated in London's most desired shopping destinations including Westfield Stratford and Oxford Street boutiques. Our client is looking for hardworking, diligent individuals to fulfil a stockroom associate role with immediate availability.
The usual hours are 8:00-16:30 or 7:30-4 five days per week working at a rate of £8-9 per hour.
About the Sales Role…
- Easily create a personal and lasting relationship with clients and colleagues
- Always go above the call of duty
- Maintain exceptional standards, personally and on the shop floor
- Have a desire to excel and climb the ladder in the retail industry
- Representing one some the worlds most desired brands
- At least 1 year's retail experience in a stockroom role
- Able to work early mornings
- Positive and outgoing
- Knowledge of high street/luxury brands and embody their service expectations
- Exceptional presentation and a warm and friendly demeanour
- A genuine attitude with the desire to develop personal/team sales and targets
- Fully flexible to work at short notice including weekends?
- The opportunity to enhance your CV and gain valuable experience working for a fabulous brand
- Competitive Salary paid weekly
- Full training offered
We hold interviews regularly at our central London offices so should you feel that you have the right skills and experience outlined above, please send your CV (a recent photograph optional)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
If this Full Time Stockroom Support - High Street Brand role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference TCUSAFT_1539016421.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB