Production, Technical & Wholesale
Senior Production Co-ordinator
About the company...
With a brand ethos heavily based upon natural and fair-trade product, my client has been able to establish themselves as a Contemporary Urbanwear brand for both men and women since they were founded over 20 years ago.
About the role...
Utilising your previous experience of working within the luxury and premium markets and knowledge of retail and wholesale distribution, this is an all round role suitable for someone with a hands on approach and who strives in a small team. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Managing the critical path process from development and sampling through to bulk production and bulk shipment approval, taking control and driving the production process
- Take responsibility of all price negotiations, sourcing new suppliers across all product categories as required
- Manage and create the technical packs and spec sheets, taking into account the brands ethos of quality and construction
- Work closely with the factories, fabric mills and trim suppliers to ensure the business relationships are maintained, sourcing and ordering fabrics as required from the recommended sources, and working with the factories on ensuring key dates and delivery dates are maintained.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working within the luxury or premium market
- Able to use a MAC computer coupled with exceptional working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of quality standards and the ability to establish technical procedures for the business
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to drive the critical path, coupled with the ability to build successful relationships with the factories and in house teams
- A strong team member who can drive the production role with a hands on approach but also adhere and follow the brand ethos
- Strong negotiator with the suppliers, problem solve and think on your feet, and ensure minimal delay to the collection deliveries each season.
If this Senior Production Co-ordinator role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RC57538/001_1538483716.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB