Sales & Customer Engagement Specialist - London
About The Company...
Our client creates a bespoke and powerful technology & data platform which allows brands & retailers to deploy a fleet of instore interactive kiosks at retail to engage, research and monetize their store audience.
The successful Sales & Customer Engagement applicant will be a strategic, credible and dynamic individual, able to operate autonomously within the scope of the CEO's Business Plan. The sales person shall have the ability to sell a bespoke customer insight product to retail organisations at the highest level to meet and exceed commercial targets. Ideally the successful applicant will bring an existing network or be able to demonstrate how quickly they can build relationships.
▪ Work closely with the Head of Sales, pitching and closing contracts.
▪ Converting outbound leads into new business
▪ Work closely with Head of Marketing to ensure lead generating initiatives are resulting in business meetings.
▪ Bring an existing network or be able to demonstrate how you can quickly build relationships within the retail industry.
▪ Have a proven track record of closing deals within a B2B environment.
▪ End-to-end sales experience including requirements gathering, pitching, solution consulting and proposal creation.
▪ Exceptional people skills and the ability to earn trust whilst remaining commercially minded.
▪ Be able to provide case studies of how you've successfully consulted with clients to convert into successfully delivered projects.
▪ Exceptional communication skills with total confidence to negotiate at C-suite level.
▪ Smart, proactive, fast-learning team player with a 'can do' attitude