Web Designer for a LUXURY retailer - based in Germany
About The Company…
To all Web Designers, do you want to be part of a talented creative team for a leading LUXURY retailer? I have a fantastic opportunity BASED IN GERMANY for a strong established Web Designer to join a dynamic and driven team at the chic headquarters of my client.
About The Role…
- Development of creative digital and interactive concepts for user interfaces and navigation elements
- Managing screen designs, mock-ups and wireframes
- Developing an excellent user experience with excellent creative visuals
- Creating and developing new design ideas, monitoring of web trends
- Preparing and pulling together style guides for other departments or agencies - analysing the results
- Make sure that all designs are on brand and develop digital guidelines to constantly improve UI and UX
- Cross functionally working across different divisions within the business
- Experience with Interface Design and knowledge of latest UX Design and technology trends.
- Extensive experience with web design projects
- Deep Understanding of responsive web design, web standards and modern coding practice (html/css).
- Very good understanding of web typography and graphic design
- Experience with mobile and app design as well as animations/transitions
- Well experienced with design tools (Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch)
- Ability to communicate and work in an international environment
- A true team player
- Fluent in English
If this Web Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV /portfolio and quote 57630.
If this Web Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57630/003_1539342557.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB